Saturday, March 10, 2012

SXSW Eats: Lucy's Fried Chicken


For your first course, get the deep fried deviled eggs.

For your second course, get the fried chicken. It comes with sliced jalapeƱos and pickle spears on top - an idea that is so genius it makes me want to curl into the fetal position and weep because I just can't deal with it.

For your third course, get the pie. Any pie, but S'mores pie is a personal favorite. They also have a sweet tea pie which at first bite is a little weird but by the third bite will have you hiding under the table with it, stabbing anyone that comes near you with a fork.

That's Lucy's Fried Chicken.

You don't go for the vegetables.

2 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

I'll say (you don't go for the vegeatbles) :-). I have never had a deep fried deviled egg. That's one more thing for my bucket list. Have a great evening. Blessings...Mary

Elpiniki said...

I just love fried chicken! Well done!