Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I've been doing a lot of this...



We've been shooting our short film for Absolut and the print for over a week which is why I've been MIA. And we're not done. Now comes the tricky part - the edit. But I have some more LA eateries to share with you that I promise to post soon. As a side note - the set catering was fantastic. Too fantastic actually. I'm getting boobs. And my boobs are the last part of my body to gain weight. So you know what that says for the rest of me. I actually swore I'd eat steamed vegetables for dinner tonight but ended up eating fried potatoes and everything else on my plate besides the steamed vegetables.

Shoots are evil. At least it was fun. Really fun. I can't say more or I'll get fired for leaking secret client info to the public.

So until next time,

The (Curvier) Meat and Potatoes Foodie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see you back.. even if it is a bit wider!! LOL Just kidding.. from the picture I was thinking how the heck you stay so thin eating all that delicious food!! MMMMMMM...fried potatoes...how could you pick steamed vegetables over that? :)

Marysol said...

You are gorgeous on that picture!! Indulging, even a bit too much, is good from time to time.

If it makes you feel better, I ate sweet potato fries tonight. And I still don't have boobs.